As low as $17.50
As low as $29.75
As low as $52.50
As low as $50.00
As low as $85.00
As low as $150.00
As low as $50.00
As low as $85.00
As low as $150
Erectile Dysfunction Comparison Chart
Treating Erectile Dysfunction:
Chart shows how Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil compare
How do I select the right medication to treat erectile dysfunction?
The following chart compares the top FDA-approved medications for patients with erectile dysfunction: Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil. If you have erectile dysfunction, you may have questions about the available treatments. With so many choices, it isn’t always easy to understand your options. We prepared this chart to help you compare the top 5 erectile dysfunction medications on the market.
UneekMan provides free educational materials to help patients with erectile dysfunction. We hope it helps you understand the differences and similarities. If you would like to learn more about Sildenafil, Tadalafil, or Vardenafil, follow the links to see extra details.
25mg, 50mg, 100mg
Sildenafil is the generic blue pill. Each pill shows the manufacturer’s name on one side. The other side shows the dosage information in milligrams. Sildenafil is one of the first FDA-approved treatment for erectile dysfunction. It’s still popular today because it’s an effective treatment for most men.
Tadalafil is the generic orange pill. Each pill shows the strength in milligrams on one side. The other side of authentic Tadalafil is blank. This medication is unique because each dose lasts approximately 36 hours. Many men can achieve more than one erection per dose.
Vardenafil is the generic pink pill. Authentic Vardenafil shows the manufacturer’s name on the front. The other side contains the dosage strength in milligrams. It is popular because it’s a fast-acting treatment for erectile dysfunction. Clinical studies have shown that it works well for most men.
- Vision changes or impairment.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Hearing loss or impairment.
- Chest pain that can spread throughout the torso.
- Flu-like symptoms, including nausea and sweating.
- Heart arrhythmia.
- Swelling in the extremities.
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Dizziness or fainting.
- Convulsions or seizures.
- An erection that persists for 4 hours or more.
- Redness in the face, neck, or chest.
- Runny or stuffy nose.
- Stomach upset. (Troches eliminate this side effect)
- Muscle pain or soreness.
If you have erectile dysfunction, only take one dose of medication every 24 hours.
When taking an erectile dysfunction medication, don’t drink alcohol or grapefruit juice. Alcohol and grapefruit juice can interact with erectile dysfunction medications and cause side effects.
Troches avoid many side effects
•Medicine enters blood stream faster.
•Chewable troche can be made specially for you.
•Troche dosage is customizable to your body's need.
•Eliminates the stomach upset experienced with non-troche forms.
Sildenafil can be taken with or without food.
When taking Sildenafil, avoid high-fat meals. Fatty foods can prevent Sildenafil from working right away. It’s best to avoid alcohol when taking Sildenafil. Alcohol can cause negative side effects and make it more difficult for you to get and maintain a hard erection.
Tadalafil can be taken with or without food.
You can take Tadalafil with a meal or on an empty stomach. When taking Tadalafil, you may consume a moderate amount of alcohol. Limit yourself to 5 alcoholic drinks. If you have more than 5 alcoholic beverages, you may experience negative side effects.
Vardenafil can be taken with or without food.
You can take Vardenafil with any type of food or if your stomach is empty. Do not drink alcohol with Vardenafil. Alcohol may interact with your medication and produce additional side effects. If you drink alcohol, you may not be able to get or maintain an erection.
Erectile dysfunction medications can interact with other prescription medications, including:
- Medications used to treat ulcers.
- Medications used to treat leukemia.
- Medications used to treat depression and anxiety.
- Medications used to treat cardiovascular conditions. Common examples include amiodarone, nicardipine, bosentan, amlodipine, and quinidine.
- Certain antibiotics. Common examples include erythromycin, clarithromycin, and telithromycin.
- Certain antifungal medications. Common examples include ketoconazole, miconazole, posaconazole, fluconazole, itraconazole, and voriconazole.
- Treatments for Hepatitis C.
- Treatments for HIV/AIDS. Common examples include atazanavir, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, delavirdine, efavirenz, nevirapine, ritonavir, and saquinavir.
- Medications used to treat seizures. Common examples include oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, carbamazepine, fosphenytoin, and primidone.
- Medications used to treat tuberculosis. Common examples include rifabutin, rifampin, isoniazid, and rifapentine.
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease, arrhythmia, or chest pain.
- Heart attack in the last 90 days.
- Stroke in the last 6 months.
- Sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
- Hemophilia or bleeding disorders.
- Penile abnormalities or deformities.
- Liver, kidney, or stomach problems.
- Retinitis pigmentosa.
UneekMan only sells authentic, brand name medications manufactured in the United States. A US-licensed physician prescribes each medication sold in our online store. All medications ship from US-licensed pharmacies.
We sell the top FDA-approved medications used to treat erectile dysfunction: Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil. Erectile dysfunction medications share many similarities. However, each medication works slightly differently.
A US-licensed doctor can help you determine which erectile dysfunction treatment is best for you. Always tell your doctor about your medical history and current health status before taking a new medication.
We hope this information will help you make an informed decision. If you have questions about these medications, please contact a member of our staff via email, online chat, or telephone.